quinta-feira, 29 de maio de 2008

I believe I can fly (4u my bound)




I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting armsIf I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to itI believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Some times silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me(Riff-oh oh)If I can see it, then I can be it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to itI believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see my running through that open door
I believe I can fly

Oh I believe I can flyCause I believe in me
Oh oh ohIf I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to itI believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see my running through that open door
I believe I can fly

If i just spread my wings
I can fly

hum
Fly!!!!!!
(R Kelly)

ADORO-TE meu cachorrinho bc.

2 comentários:

bound[PL] disse...

Se a musica que coloquei no meu blog descreve na perfeiçao o que sinto actualmente por Ti minha Princesa..
Esta, é uma verdadeira e fiel réplica do sentimento que eu estou a viver no dia de hoje!:)

Obrigado Sra minha Dona.. e Mulher por Quem me apaixonei!

"I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love"

"I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away"



submissa e apaixonadamente.. Teu!
bound{PL}

sweet-slave disse...

Acreditem sempre que podem voar, mas...
nao tentem faze-lo.

sweet-slave[ ]